Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Damien, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in the Irish Tech Sector. If you're looking for a developer job or you wish to recruit top developer talent, at whatever level, I'm more than happy to help.
I have 10 years' experience in the recruitment industry specialising in the IT market (France).
I am quite persistent and versatile in my quest for the perfect candidate, and I work a broad spectrum of roles - from helpdesk technician, Java, PHP or Asp.net Developer to Project manager.
Digital Project Manager
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin South
- Job Number: BBBH6803
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 years
Prosperity is currently working with a leading Global Communication's Company, which has been in the market for the past 20 years. With one of the highest revenues in their segment, working with more than 800 brands, they are currently looking for a Digital Project Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing multiple projects, collaborating with internal and external teams in order to improve customer satisfaction and revenue.
Location: Dublin South
- Manage client´s relationship and digital projects
- Project managed digital marketing activities for multiple clients
- Good knowledge of new trends and development across digital industry
- Define project road map, scope, requirements and estimated cost
- 3+ years of experience in digital project management
- Bachelor degree in Business/Marketing or relevant experience
- Digital Agency experience
- Experience managing SEO/SEM and content optimization
- Good customer service, problem solving skills
For more information on this role, please get in touch.
Prosperity appreciates the opportunity to represent eligible candidates. We endeavour to be a valuable partner in your journey to a better role. We act as an efficient liaison between you, the candidate, and our clients, and we work hard to ensure that you receive a title, salary and benefits which will be fully commensurate to your skills and experience.
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch and let's begin the process.
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.