Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Damien, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in the Irish Tech Sector. If you're looking for a developer job or you wish to recruit top developer talent, at whatever level, I'm more than happy to help.
I have 10 years' experience in the recruitment industry specialising in the IT market (France).
I am quite persistent and versatile in my quest for the perfect candidate, and I work a broad spectrum of roles - from helpdesk technician, Java, PHP or Asp.net Developer to Project manager.
- Salary: €25,000 - €40,000
- Location: Dublin South
- Job Number: BBBH6772
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 2 - 3
A successful financial institution in Dublin are currently seeking a Digital Coordinator to provide a varied range of support & administration to help deliver key projects, and supporting the senior member of within the Digital Team
The Digital Coordinator will be reporting directly to the Project Management & Analytics Team Manager
- Supporting all administrative & coordination tasks on the execution of key digital projects
- Coordinating materials such as handouts, presentations and related materials for executive meetings, also assisting in the creation of such materials
- Arranging dates & times and schedules of team meetings, team events and vendor sessions while assisting with their agendas
- Organising the logistics, catering & spaces for meetings or conferences
- Booking travel arrangements and managing the travel calendar
- Procuring delivery of supplies, devices and equipment
- Reporting and tracking of Digital expenses, and aiding in costing estimates when required
- Coordinating procedures of communication & administration across the Digital team
- Managing small scale internal projects, such as events and initiatives
- Assisting of maintaining procedures are up to date
- Identifying and giving feedback on opportunities for improving or optimising processes
- Microsoft Office Qualifications
- Working towards Digital related degree is advantageous
- Strong technologically and business savvy
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Experience working with service, UX, UI designers, front-end developers and digital marketers during the management and delivery of digital design projects
- A passion for Digital, knowledge of latest trends, tech advances, market competitors, and consumer insights
- Awareness of the banking industry, the market, economy and wider businesses of banks
- Good prioritising skills, attention to detail, ability to multitask and respond quickly to the needs of others
- Working well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Proactive attitude and solution oriented mind-set
- Minimum of 6 months in your current role prior to applying, successfully having passed probation
Hit the apply button, swipe left or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today : )
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.