Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Damien, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in the Irish Tech Sector. If you're looking for a developer job or you wish to recruit top developer talent, at whatever level, I'm more than happy to help.
I have 10 years' experience in the recruitment industry specialising in the IT market (France).
I am quite persistent and versatile in my quest for the perfect candidate, and I work a broad spectrum of roles - from helpdesk technician, Java, PHP or Asp.net Developer to Project manager.
Software Development Manager
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin South
- Job Number: BBBH6400
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 5 years
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Software Development Manager to get involved with a high potential company. Our client is at the forefront of technology, innovation and marketing in the gaming sector.
This powerful brand has an ethos of design & technology first followed by an incredible customer experience. They are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic person with deep experience of working within a Scrum environment. Someone who can manage several development teams and ensure the speedy delivery of high quality software.
You will need to communicate with multiple stakeholders and provide technical guidance to developers on program coding and testing.
Important part of the role will be to identify and manage risk and develop contingency plans for projects.
You will assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and distributing information.
To be successful in the role you will need technical depth to challenge developer's estimations and approaches.
Skills and experience required:
* 5+ years of Project Management experience in a software engineering environment.
* 3+ years of working in Agile/Scrum
* Experience of delivering and operating software in a B2C model of both web and apps
* Proof of managing several teams (line management experience) and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
* Proven project management skills/qualifications which facilitate progress tracking and coordination
* Knowledge and experience of facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
* Eligibility to work in Ireland without VISA sponsorship
Ideally you will also have:
* Background in software development
* Continuous integration and continuous delivery
salary €70,000 - €80,000 plus benefits
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
Karolina / firstname.lastname@example.org / (01) 545 5592