Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Damien, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in the Irish Tech Sector. If you're looking for a developer job or you wish to recruit top developer talent, at whatever level, I'm more than happy to help.
I have 10 years' experience in the recruitment industry specialising in the IT market (France).
I am quite persistent and versatile in my quest for the perfect candidate, and I work a broad spectrum of roles - from helpdesk technician, Java, PHP or Asp.net Developer to Project manager.
GDPR Project Manager
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Nationwide
- Job Number: BBBH6086
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
GDPR Project Manager
We are currently recruiting Project Managers to assist clients in the delivery of compliance for the forthcoming General Data Protection Regulations.
Successful applicants for this role will be working in a several industries across Financial, Data Consultancy, Marketing & Media and the E-commerce sectors in Ireland.
Successful applicants will be playing a key role in data protection and compliance to ensure all data is processed safely, responsibly and complies with all applicable data protection and privacy laws, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR.
This role is ideal for someone who has worked in project management, compliance, data protection or has proven experience planning, executing and providing guidance to implementation programmes.
You don't need to be an expert in GDPR, a full training will be provided to help you to become a GDPR expert!
- Play a key role in managing the compliance programme in advance of the GDPR Regulations
- Develop and drive implementation across the business of best practice in procedures, tools and checklists to support the implementation of GDPR data protection programme
- Oversight of processes and controls relating to risk and compliance of Data Protection
- Manage escalated queries from all parts of the business, bringing them to resolution by developing effective solutions
- Apply successful methodologies to manage the elicitation of data and security requirements and assure successful implementation of these across a range of systems, technologies and procedures;
- 3 -5 years' experience in Project Management, Compliance or Data Protection roles
- Bachelor Degree in relevant subject
- Good understanding of the principles around Data Protection
- Experience in PMO practices especially in planning, tracking and reporting
- Proven track record of successfully leading and managing internal and 3rd party teams;
- Must have good people skills and the ability to interact and communicate effectively, orally and in writing, across all levels
If this sounds like you, then please get in contact with me today by e-mail email@example.com or call me on 01539 0575 and we can discuss this opportunity in more detail.
Prosperity appreciates the opportunity to represent eligible candidates. We endeavour to be a valuable partner in your journey to a better role. We act as an efficient liaison between you, the candidate, and our clients, and we work hard to ensure that you receive a title, salary and benefits which will be fully commensurate to your skills and experience.